Saturday, May 05, 2007

Lazy blogging

Inspired* by Scaryduck's recent post about lazy blogging, I've also trolled through various hard drives, USB keys and the like, looking for random stuff. You know, the kind of things that are the equivalent of the "needs to be filed" pile on my desk at work.

So, we have:

A picture of a greebly guy that I drew, oh, more than 20 years ago:



A picture of a certain duck, screen-grabbed from one of the Scaryvision episodes and lightly edited:





And this really stupid cartoon version of my avatar-dude:




This concludes today's supreme, utter laziness. Well, here at the blog, anyway. Further laziness at home will doubtless ensue.


*In other words, I'm using it as an excuse to do the same thing.

7 comments:

Ariel said...

There's something like a family resemblance between the 'greebly' guy and Ricardipus the avatar... t

Ariel said...

Erm, the t is extra. For free. t for, erm, typo! Soz.

Richard Wintle said...

And he's facing left, like all the cartoon characters I ever draw.

I posted something about that before but too lazy to look it up now...

#Debi said...

It's funny, but all my cartoon characters face right. Maybe it's something to do with the fact that I'm left-handed...

Of course, you realize that all those things you just posted as "lazy blogging" are just one step away from what I hope to do for a living once I've my degree...

Richard Wintle said...

Um, debi, you want to post random pictures on your blog as a career?

Can I get in on this racket too? :)

WrathofDawn said...

Too tired to comment. On learning curve with new cell phone and new work camera. Don't know what button to press anywhere anymore.

Up too late last night whupping butt in Trivial Pursuit.

Must spleep.........zzzzzzzzzzzzz [clunk!]

#Debi said...

Yes, I'd love to have that job, but I'm sure that once I got paid for it, all the fun would leave... :^)

Once I'm all set up in my high-powered graphic design career, I'll see if I can find a spot for a scientist who draws leftist characters and makes poo pics...