Saturday, December 24, 2011

Angel

In the spirit of the holiday season, I give you one angel ornament, photographed through the viewfinder of a 74-year-old (more or less) camera. Which is now loaded with film and will, I hope, produce some interesting photos in coming weeks.

Angel

All the best, loyal reader (or two) for the holiday season. Merry Christmas if that's your flavour, happy holidays regardless, and all the best for 2012. As usual, my resolutions will be to (a) drink less coffee, and (b) blog more. Which, of course, I promised last year, and pretty much failed to deliver.

7 comments:

Aled Hughes said...

Film? You got film? Amazing! Great picture! Keep that coffee warm...

Aled Hughes said...

Oh, and a belated Merry Christmas BTW!

WrathofDawn said...

I think I saw one of your colleagues in a Nature of Things show about autism recently.

How this has relevance to a picture of an angel, I don't know...

Aled Hughes said...

Dawn, all kids are angels aren't they? I swear I just came across about 12,000 of them in the grocery store. Where's that beer.....

Richard Wintle said...

Thanks both, and Happy New Year at you!

Dawn - was it my boss, Steve?

Aled - film roll is now shot, just got to get it developed now... :)

Aled Hughes said...

Do you develop it yourself? I look forward to seeing the snaps.

Unknown said...

Happy New Year, R'Puss!