What I did this weekend:
- cleaned some bathrooms
- replaced the plug on the vacuum cleaner, and changed the bag
- washed a bunch of pots and pans
- stripped, caulked, primed and painted the woodwork around the patio door
- proofread one of Mrs. Ricardipus' essays
- supervised Junior Ricardipus #1's homework, and listened to Junior Ricardipus #2 reading
- checked (work) email on Monday, as the rest of the world doesn't know about Canadian Thanksgiving.
Just another average holiday weekend, I guess. Ho hum.
EDIT: Also, hung a clock on Junior Ricardipus #2's wall. This rock 'n roll lifestyle, it's killing me.