Thursday, January 05, 2012

Well, that didn't take long.

exit here

In my previous post, I hinted that I might be considering bringing together my disparate blogging activities here, at Life Science Tools of the Trade, and at the Occam's Typewriter Irregulars.

It's done.

Please welcome the brand-new, shiny, Adventures in Wonderland, kindly hosted by my friends over at Occam's Typewriter. You can read a bit more about the history behind the move in its inaugural post.

This dear old Ricardiblog will continue to live here, but I will no longer update it. Please feel free to visit me at the new place. I'll probably be tweaking it and poking it for a while, so don't be put off if things work a little differently. It's still me behind it all.

1 comment:

kdoyle said...

Congratulations on the new digs. I'll head on over there, now...