Saturday, August 23, 2008

Revisiting an old idea

Some time ago (February 29, if Blogger is to be believed), I posted about putting art on my office wall, and Debi even asked me to post a photo of the final arrangement.

Six months later, I got around to taking the picture. So here it is.

Art arrangement (office wall)
Yes, I know they're not quite square to each other.

Sorry for the brevity of this post. Lots to do - gearing up for another consulting project, a quick trip to Washington, DC on Monday, and a day at the American Le Mans Series race at Mosport tomorrow, with my brother. Should be fun, first time I will have ever been there, even though it's only about an hour away.

If you're interested, this video tells you a bit about the race and the place. I'll be fully tooled up with two cameras, two memory cards and a roll of film, so with a bit of luck I might have a few good photos to post. Or possibly a bunch of really, really blurry ones.

2 comments:

#Debi said...

Nicely done! Have fun at the races...

WrathofDawn said...

Car race. Does not compute.