Seven random things:
1) I am so jetlagged that I can barely type.
2) I have no idea where my travel alarm clock is. I'm guessing that "not in my hotel room" is a reasonable description of its current location.
3) I suppose that dinosaurs must have farted. I suspect that said farts would be really, really stinky.
4) It's either a) 10:56 PM (computer), 2:56 AM (watch), 12:00 midnight (unreliable cell phone), or some completely unknown, random time (television; no information available, typical UK useless crap)
5) "Arsinoitherium" is the name of a prehistoric mammal.
6) One of the Best Record Albums Ever™ is Dare, by The Human League.
7) Dawn will be the first blogger I've ever met in person, if all goes well.
I have no idea who to tag... so Scaryduck, Zoe, TRT, Dawn, Rikaitch, Wyldwoods, Alethea if anyone's listening (links to be added later, I'm waaaay too tired right now).