Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Technical difficulties... please stand by...


Pah, Geocities and its wretched download limits.

For those hundreds and hundreds* of you that might have wanted to download the music files from the previous post, and couldn't, help is on the way. Rik has graciously offered to host the files. What a nice chap.

Stay tuned... might take me a few days to get myself organized. I'll post an update when it's ready.

EDIT: oh yeah, speaking of technical difficulties... sorry about that overly-wide photo in the last post, which made the whole sidebar disappear. 'Tis fixed now.



*this number has been slightly exaggerated.

4 comments:

Rik said...

I'm still waiting for you to email me the tracks... I can't get them beacuse of Geoshittie's restriction, and without them I can't upload them.

WrathofDawn said...

And your wish is my command. Terry Jacks

Richard Wintle said...

...related to a post over at Dawn's place, to which I have already responded in kind.

With lots of links to really, really, really good music. Really.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.